One Visit No Fault Minor Service
Occasionally the Field Technician may visit your home and find that there is no fault with the TV. Some of the common service minor service calls are as follows:
- No Cable or other input signal.
- Poor quality input signal from cable satellite or other source.
- Input connectors have become un-hooked or are loose.
- Customer controls need adjusting because settings have changed from power outages or accidental changes.
Costs are usually $35 service call + $30 for on-site service.
One Visit Minor Repair
Occasionally the Field technician finds relatively simple or minor problems that can be fixed on-site with no parts required.
- Poor or corroded solder connections on printed circuit boards.
- Cracked printed circuit boards.
- Loose plugs or connectors inside the TV.
- Adjustment alignment of service settings that require accessing built-in on-screen service software.
This type of repair usually costs $35 service call, $30-$90 for on-site service.
One Visit Estimate - Repair too Costly - Incomplete Repair
Defective Light Engine
Common Symptoms of a faulty Optical Engine or Light Engine are:
Color Blobs or Patches
- Blue or Orange Blob in Center of Image or Color Distortion
Color Strips at Top or Bottom
Most optical engines cost from $700 to $1500.  Installation costs are typically $250 to $300.
Enter APPOINTMENT Information Below